Ag Waste Solutions and their partners have received several key grants and permits from state and national organizations, including:
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), National Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) and California Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC) grant for IEUA Chino project – “Decentralized Nutrient Reduction, Centralized Energy Production.” The first grant for manure gasification to be awarded by the NRCS/FPPC
- South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) R&D permit for IEUA Chino. The first R&D air quality permit for manure gasification to be awarded by SCAQMD
- USDA, NRCS, and Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP) grant for Utah Poultry Farm. The first grant to be awarded for manure gasification by EQIP.
- SCAQMD permit for California Dairy Farm. The first air quality Permit to Construct and Permit to Operate to be awarded for manure gasification from SCAQMD.
- California Energy Commission (CEC) ARV-10-043 grant for Scott Brothers Dairy Farms. The first grant for conversion of manure to synthetic diesel fuel to be awarded by CEC.
- USDA/NRCS/EQIP for Scott Brothers Dairy Farms. The first ever conversion of existing anaerobic digestions EQIP grant to a manure gasification EQIP grant.
- SCAQMD permits for Scott Brothers Dairy Farms. The first air quality Permit to Construct and Permit to Operate awarded for manure gasification and bio-syngas to biofuels conversion by SCAQMD